2008 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: One awesome vehicle

2008 Mazda 5 - Consumer Review

Touring Passenger Minivan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

One awesome vehicle
By Happy Owner on

2008 Mazda 5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Mazda hit a home run with this vehicle. We are very happy with everything. We couldn't ask for anything better in the Mazda 5. The size looks small, but, it is perfect for our family of 4 plus two others when needed. Plenty of comfort, room, quiet, and peppy engine - now I know why they say zoom zoom in the commercials! Have had the car two weeks and just filled up the tank yesterday. MPG was 23, with mostly city driving. I expect a couple more MPG with a broken in engine. I can't wait for a road trip. I expect 28-30 on the highway - if not, I'll write another review. This is a must see and drive on your list. We bought it over a new Honda Odyssey due to cost and fuel mileage.

Size and versatility. Fuel mileage. Six passenger seating. Very reasonable cost to buy.

Factory tinted windows in the rear. Availabilty of the car. We had a hard time finding one. Very glad we did!