Loving the 5!
By Johnny on
2008 Mazda Mazda5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
Had to find a new car quickly and wanted good price, economy, and something that worked with two kids. Looked at numerous cars and the 5. Surprised that it was hard to find, but glad I did. Home town didn't have any and drove 60 miles to find the only Touring the dealer had. The white is really sharp! The 5 gets lots of stares and I think of it as a sport wagon rather than a mini van. I haven't seen another on the road in the few days we have owned it, couldn't say that about the Taurus and Altima that I was considering. We made a GREAT purchase! The kids think its cool too! This will be my everyday car, my wife drives a Honda Ody.
Favorite Features
The body style. A van, yet not a van. Easy sliding doors, six disc changer, and stares from people probably wondering what it is. Has plenty of get up and go.
Suggested Improvements
Though the sliding doors are easy, power ones, likes the ones on our Honda, would be great. A covered console would be helpful. Can't hide anything. Standard tinted windows would enhance the look. Spending $170 to have all the windows done.