2008 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: I'm in LOVE with my Mazda5 !!

2008 Mazda 5 - Consumer Review

I'm in LOVE with my Mazda5 !!
By krispy on

2008 Mazda 5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

After lots of research we purchased our Mazda5 08 Touring Automatic. We are so happy we decided on this car. This replaced my 96 Explorer. We have 2 young kids & they love it. The 2 folding seats in the back are perfect for any little friends we bring along & when not in use the back fits all my Costco groceries. Love the sliding doors, steering wheel radio controls, power locks/doors & sunroof. I drive a pretty even combo of city/hwy & got 25 mpg. It looks so sporty! It drives great & is really quick. I'm impressed with the engine I have no problem passing cars. Since going from a V8 I was little scared but for no reason. Great for the price, mpg & room! Go get one!

Sliding doors, steering wheel radio controls, power locks/doors (at no extra charge) extra seating if needed, good mpg, sunroof, LED & fog lights & so sporty for a "minivan". I also love the color I choose: Galaxy Gray with black interior.

Even better mpg, bigger armrest for driver, allow driver seat to move back a little farther if needed & a coin holder that has a lid you can close to keep little fingers out of my stuff.