2008 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: Great little vehicle!

2008 Mazda 5 Minivan - Consumer Review

Great little vehicle!
By Steve on

2008 Mazda 5 Grand Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

We looked at all vans, but balked at the $! Mazda hit it right with price and features. We have 2 teens, and most of the time the 3rd seat is folded flat. Much usable space this way, and easy to convert if hauling more kids around. Tough going in the snow, the GT wheels look cool, but the wide, low profile tires are tough in the snow. As I told my wife, they do plow here, and we only had issue when everyone else did too, so no biggie. Love the Bluetooth, all the nooks and crannies, and total flexibility in this good looking little mover. We also love how sporty it drives, how well it parks and fits in the garage, and the zesty copper paint!

Heated seats, I-Pod port, stereo sounds great, climate control, adjustable headlights, and the trick 2nd row seats, fuel economy, (25 mph avg so far) with a smaller tank to save $ at the pump!

anti-skid would be nice, along with a change dish and longer front seat bottoms. I had to tint the windows, does the sun not shine in Europe?