A Great Solution to Gas Guzzling SUVs
By New Mazda Fan on
2008 Mazda Mazda5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
Soon to be a family of 6 and all 3 of my kids fit comfortably (ages 13,6,3). Each kid loves having their own seat. Sold my 05 Tundra dbl cab to get this and don't regret it. At least with this car I don't feel like crying at the pump when it's fill up time. I'm very impressed with Mazda. Very well priced for what you get, for what is standard on this car, is usually a option on most others. It's a great solution for families that need the seating capacity of a SUV or minivan. The sticker price is less, and your gas bill will be a whole lot less. Best of all it drives like a sports car, not a minivan, so the husbands will have fun driving it. I do.
Favorite Features
The standard front, side and curtain air bags. Auto air, sporty rims, projector headlight and rear led lights. The manual shift feature on the auto trans and the auto-m scan feature on the radio (very helpful when we go to grampa's house in San Diego where the radio stations are different).
Suggested Improvements
Solar tinted windows, and privacy glass in the rear standard (good thing I know a good tint guy). And that at least the front doors unlock automatically when you pull the handle.