A Godsend
By mde83 on
2008 Mazda Mazda5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
Bought my Copper Red Mazda5 Touring in February. Traded a 2 door sports car. In early March I had a motorcycle accident and really messed up my foot. Have been on a walker ever since (not for much longer hopefully). Anyway, the 5 has been a Godsend. The sliding doors let me get in and out easily with my walker and all. And easily carried my wheelchair around and still had room to haul the groceries. Great utility+good looks! I've had no problems to date. My fuel economy is not great (21ish) but I still cannot think of another vehicle I would rather have. After I got mine, my cousin fell in love with it and bought one. And my father is going to pick one up this weekend
Favorite Features
Sliding doors!!! Styling - looks like nothing else - certainly not a boxy minivan. Interior design-storage. Decent power, nice handling for a hauler. Lots of standard features. Good value.
Suggested Improvements
Minor gripes - better quality interior plastics. Please get rid of the green display for the climate control/radio + replace with illuminescent. Option for bluetooth and/or nav without requiring leather. Greater rearward travel for front seats.