So happy with my Mazda 5!
By del on
2007 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
After tons of research, with all my basic needs and wants listed, I narrowed my choices to about 15. Then the hard work of getting in them and checking them out. At my age, um, senior granny, it wasn't fun and games getting in and out of all those vehicles! My highest priorities were: ease of entry, comfort, mileage and a flat cargo space to use when I go camping which could double for sleeping space if necessary. Once I saw the Mazda5 I was hooked in every way plus it looks great, feels wonderful, and is so roomy for my needs. How perfect for me. I'm one happy camper! I purchased aftermarket leather for just the two front seats which serves my purposes very well!
Favorite Features
Love the tiny turning circle. Also love the flat surface near the gear shift where I can attach my GPS. Mileage is much better than my previous car. The low hatchback threshold makes it easy for me to load up. Sliding doors on both sides! Wonderful!
Suggested Improvements
Grey or tweed carpet would hide dirt better than the black. My passenger in front should have armrests. Maybe a few more tie downs. Otherwise a great investment. Thanks Mazda!