8 of 8 people found this review helpful
150,000 KM's later...
By shawn303 on
Vehicle2007 Mazda 5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
ReviewBought the car new in December 2006 and have put 150K on it.
- reliable engine and tranny.
- OK if you have 2 children
- good on fuel
- pulled an 8 foot tent trailer with it all the way to the east coast
- no leaks
- front suspension components give up very fast
- wheel bearings give up really fast
- tires do not last long at all
- low clearance so if there's snow or raod kill, you'll hit it and cause damage
- exhaust system is rotted out and needs replacing
- rust under wheel wells
- stiff ride
- no arm rest for co-pilot in front seat?
Best FeaturesDecent stereo fold down seats
Worst FeaturesDon't think I'd recommend this car as the maintenance and the rust have really turned me off. As I said, the front bushings, sway bars, ball joints, wheel bearings, all give up very quickly, it's an expensive car to own. Be aware.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.