Bought the car new in December 2006 and have put 150K on it.
- reliable engine and tranny.
- OK if you have 2 children
- good on fuel
- pulled an 8 foot tent trailer with it all the way to the east coast
- no leaks
- front suspension components give up very fast
- wheel bearings give up really fast
- tires do not last long at all
- low clearance so if there's snow or raod kill, you'll hit it and cause damage
- exhaust system is rotted out and needs replacing
- rust under wheel wells
- stiff ride
- no arm rest for co-pilot in front seat?
fold down seats
Don't think I'd recommend this car as the maintenance and the rust have really turned me off.
As I said, the front bushings, sway bars, ball joints, wheel bearings, all give up very quickly, it's an expensive car to own.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.