Love my Mazda
By Gizmo on
2007 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
Bought used in 07 with 18000 miles and now have 46000. Have driven my Mazda 5 thru 2 nasty winters in Wisconsin and the resulting "ruts" in the road & first yr. worried about how it would handle. Ride is stiff over potholes (some are totally unavoidable) and I was used to a 4 wheel drive SUV. Mazda 5 handled pretty well & it just took a bit of learning about the vehicle. The 6 passenger seating in my "mini" mini van is great and last row easy to access. Definitely would buy this one again & will stay with Mazda's (had a 91 Mazda MPV for 7 yrs. & loved that one too). LOVE DRIVING THIS CAR & I TAKE LOTS OF ROAD TRIPS WITH IT!! Other Mazda 5 owners stop to talk as they love their cars too.
Favorite Features
6 person seating in a totally awesome vehicle size!! Size & depth of glove box. Cooling & heating fast to respond respond comfortably. MAZDA quality throughout!!
Suggested Improvements
Sedan type wheels & tires (mine are the skinny tires whatever they are called). Maybe elasticized door pockets (ones on there are narrow). Keyless entry - I need to be 2 cars away to find my car with the remote (my Nissan worked through parking garage floors to tell me my car is a floor higher).