Happy for the most part.
By Artistsoulnme on
2007 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
Prev. owned large minivan, but after we were looking for compact SUV or 4 door sedan. What sold me on the Mazda 5 was the design. I loved the fact that it's so roomy, has 3rd seat, has storage in the second row seats and it's sporty, not to mention the cargo capacity and the double rear sliding doors are fantastic getting my 2 year old in and out of his carseat. I'm happy with the performance of the vehicle and gas mileage is great, but things that have disappointed me: No Vents in 2nd or 3rd row. Takes a WHILE for the back of the car to cool off/warm up. Way too noisy,Not a quiet ride: Noise is off the chain due to the sport tires I assume. Not happy with that. Overall though, pleased.
Favorite Features
Double rear sliding doors. Storage in both second row seats. Cargo area/ hatch. Lots of head room/spacious but compact at the same time. Gas Mileage
Suggested Improvements
Adding vents in the second or third row to help cool/warm the rear of the vehicle. Somehow improving interior noise. Add armrest to front passenger seat. Change material on dashboard/interior aside from seats. VERY hard to clean. Can only use dustcloth, not liquid of any sort.