2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda5 model:
So Much for So Little!!
By karnollege on 07/30/07 22:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I read 100 international consumer reviews and ordered a Touring 5 speed manual without ever driving one! Sounds nuts, huh! Six months and 11K miles later, I'm crazy about this car! I love the way it looks, drives, handles, feels, and it does everything I want it to do! It's versatile, economic, comfortable, sporty, playful, peppy to safe, dependable, workhorse to elegant night out with everything in between! I thank all of you for sharing about this awesome vehicle and its high value and quality. Do get the manual transmission for the extra pep and slightly better MPG. I drive rather fast but still get a solid 27 MPG on the highway.

Fun vehicle.
By benge on 07/26/07 23:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This automobile is very responsive, engine feels tightly tuned, brakes feels excellent, and stereo quality is very good. The only thing I would do to this vehicle to improve it is maybe add a few more horsepower, say 200 or so, otherwise this is an excellent vehicle. I like it!!.

We Love It.
By Melissa on 07/10/07 07:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Our Subaru station wagon just wasn't cutting it on comfort and size with a large carseat in the back so we were looking for a new car. We didn't feel ready for a minivan, didn't want the low gas mileage of an SUV. I was so thankful when we came across this car that we bought it almost instantly. I love the feel of it and the price is GREAT! All the other vehicles we were looking at were well beyond this range. Lots of room in the back when the seats are folded down, and comfortable 2nd row seating. The 3rd row is a little small, but it would only be for some extra in a pinch anyway. I love that we have that option. I don't understand why other car companies aren't making similar models?

A Very Nice Van/SUV/Wagon/Crossover
By Ward on 07/05/07 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I am not sure what to call this vehicle (I try to avoid van as much as possible. God help me, did I buy a van?). Whatever it is, it does many things well. I like the exterior design if the door handles just were not next to each other. Seating for 6, if you need it (small people are best for the third row), or lots of space for stuff if you don't. It's best feature, I believe, is value. Mazda has put in some nice standard features for a vehicle in this price range. Its worst feature is zoom, zoom. The vehicle needs more power from a stand still. Once it gets going, it is fine and even fun to drive. It handles very well.

Lots of fun - Lots of features!
By Jim on 07/03/07 07:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

We shopped for a functional 'travel' car - we had an 03 Sonata. We looked at Toyota Matrix, Vibe, CR-V, etc. Then we discovered this 6 bucket seat gem - 6 disk changer, auto air, moonroof for under 20 grand! 27+ on our first road trip. What more could you want!

Great Microvan
By Kurt on 06/18/07 13:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Compact and well-suited for city driving. Pretty peppy on the highway too. Handles well. My wife and infant son like it a lot.

Unbelievable Vehicle
By Gaurav Malik on 06/14/07 12:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Went to Niagra from Wisconsin. Used less than $120 of gas with 6 passengers. Awesome experience.

Economical fun
By fred on 06/13/07 13:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

We have only owned the car for 3 weeks but have enjoyed the feel of the road again. Not big, not powerful but quick and very smooth on smooth road.

A fun to drive, attractive, practical car
By bob f on 06/04/07 10:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the perfect size for my wife and me. We can carry ourselves and our four grandchildren easily. It has a great deal of storage room when we are alone or traveling with two other people. It is a gas to drive and does not feel like you are driving a minivan . Other minivans are way too big for us but the Mazda is perfect. I would suggest anyone looking for a vehicle that has versatility and is also fun to drive check out the 5. I do not think you will be disappointed.

I love this car
By jen on 04/29/07 05:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan Grand Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car!!! It is the perfect thing for moms with two children who occasionally need to transport two more. The car itself is fun to drive, drives like a car but has space like a van. It is the best of both worlds and I feel good that it is not a full size minivan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.