Good for a few years....
By carrobbi on
2006 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
First, I really, really enjoy driving this car! Had it almost 2.5 yrs. We are a family of 5. (Kids are 2,4,6yrs)Have few overall complaints, the biggest being driving in snow: it doesn't. It goes NOWHERE in snow. Never experienced anything like it before. Regarding tires, our local mechanic put the new ones on (since we've owned it, we've replaced just once) and told us that we'd have to make rotating them a priority in order to help with wear. He suggested once every other oil change. (So, every 6,000 miles.) This car looks good (esp with sunroof), gets good MPG, great sound system, gets around easily. Other moms tell me frequently they love my "can" (Car/van)!!
Favorite Features
My #1 favorite feature is the sunroof. Other favs are the sliding doors, sound system, low profile tires (even if they contribute to the tire issue), bucket seats in 2nd row.
Suggested Improvements
Automatic headlights. (I've ran the battery down more than once.) Hook up for MP3 player. Automatic side doors would be nice as would a left side arm rest for front passenger. Also, more lumbar support in front seats.