2014 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Fun to drive, good on gas

2014 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Fun to drive, good on gas
By sunnyvegas on

2014 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Fun to drive. Good on gas mileage. Not quite what it says for combo driving. Get average 30 with mostly hwy. Took a long trip with no heat/little AC and got 40/41. (Using the heat/seat warmers will lower the MPG quite a bit if the "average this drive" mpg's is accurate) Paid quite a bit more for Navigation (which I didn't really want) and heated seats & they still can't fix the tech package even after update. Majority of time I can't use the touchscreen. And although seats still heat, they are not working like they were at first. I purchased it in Dec, and so far no problems engine wise. So if this car is reliable long-term, I will still be happy.

Car is fun to drive! (Even in the rain, I felt safe on the road.) Interior looks good. (got heated leather-ette seats) Back-up camera and blind spot monitoring.

Work on tech package for sure. Hardly NO storage space in vehicle. Side doors only have small slot for water bottle. Emergency break takes up what little space there is in the center console. Back-seat seatbelts are a pain.