Exciting car to drive!
By mars54 on
2014 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
This is the first Mazda I have owned I decided to get one after my wife had bought a mazda cx 5 and I enjoyed the way it drove. I really love the way my Mazda 3s handles and how it seems to be a much more expensive car than it is.I love engaging the sport feature with the 2.5 engine the acceleration and handling are amazing!
Favorite Features
I love the heads up display and the infotainment controls are easy to use while driving interior seats are comfortable and the exterior looks are very sporty my favorite feature of all is the sport mode button!
Suggested Improvements
I am really very disappointed in the Bose 9 speaker sound system it does not sound "premium" at all I had a a bose system in a previous car and it sounded amazing! The ability not to be able to put a destination into the Nav system while you are driving is very frustrating There are many times my wife would put in a new destination while we are on the highway now you would have to pull over and stop to do that which can be very inconvenient and even dangerous.