Infotainment problems
By alanjd on
2014 Mazda Mazda3 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
One of the main reasons I choose the Mazda3 was to have email and text read out to me for safety reason. The feature doesn't work on Iphones and most other phones as promised by the dealer. I checked the site after buying and could not find a phone where email worked and only a couple where text worked Contact import is useless. It brings in the suggested names contacts from the phone. These do not have phone numbers or addresses so they are useless. It is limited to 1000 contacts so most real contacts do not get loaded. Can't get anyone in support to tell me if this will be fixed or if I am stuck using SIRI for calls and GPS addresses.
Favorite Features
Blind side indicators and rear camera
Suggested Improvements
Fix Infotainment so I get what I was promised. At the very least, provide a way to talk to someone that has answers other than "it won't work with your phone." More storage room. I don't need the warning on the infotainment screen that comes up everytime you start the car. Do I really need to see that everytime I start my car for the next 10 years? I got it the first time I read it.
By action60
on 12/03/13 21:23 PM (PST)

Don't know what you are talking about with the bluetooth issues. I own an S Touring and the bluetooth connection is awesome. I have an android phone. It syncs my contacts and shows all of my text messages. Works with my daughter's iPhone too.

By krisskross
on 01/27/14 21:43 PM (PST)

Infotainment system has worked fine with my Samsung S3. I have had twice experience the issue where when I start up the car, the infotainment system would be stuck on the loading screen. Mazda has reflash the software onto my car, and it seems to be working fine now.