Used 2013 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Careful with the mazda lease offers
By Michael Vatter

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i SV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I strongly suggest staying away from their lease deals. We leased a 2013 Mazda 3 with a 36,000 mile limit on it. Returned the car a month ago with 24,000 miles on it. Car had normal wear and tear on it and then we received the final invoice from Mazda. They nickel and dime you to death and now we have a $ 1,000 bill to pay. I leased cars before but nothing comes even close. I couldn`t believe it when I got the invoice. We returned the car with 12,000 miles less than allowed and always brought it to the dealership for maintenance ( top dollar). Good thing I waited with a new one until final bill arrived. Mazda? Never again. We actually where never impressed with the car but thought it`s a cheap car to go to the store. Just don`t drive more then maybe two hours or your back will hurt so bad that you have to stop. Worst seats in a car I ever and it`s so underpowered it`s ridiculous.

Mileage is tops
By james Clancy

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i SV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Rides great and 42mpg hi way, 30 city

Great Car Zoom Zoom
By Scott Connors

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Leased this car brand new in July of 2013. Have almost 40 thousand miles on it and I love it! It's sporty, roomy, comfortable, great stereo, phenomenal fuel economy! I have to say this is one of the best cars I've ever owned. It's great on long trips and very comfortable, the car handles great on the highway and around town. The absolute best feature of this car is the consistent 30+ mpg it gets! I would highly recommend this car for anyone who's looking for a sporty, safe, reliable vehicle with great fuel economy.

Not A Sports Car
By Forte

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i SV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car with 30K miles and with in the first 4 months had to spend $1500 for new brakes. Its a good car for a new driver, but other then that I probably wont recommend it. The back seat is squished for passengers, the seats are uncomfortable during long road trips, and gas miles aren't as good as they say. Finally its apart of ford and worried about reliability in the future.

Best car I've owned
By robb

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Good vehicle. Not great at anything but good in all. A solid 4 of 5 in ride, Comfort, steering, acceleration and mileage.