Used 2013 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Best car I've owned
By robb

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Just buy it!

Way to go, Mazda!
By acade

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I recently bought this car used, having searched for a GT with manual transmission. I had bought a 2012 Skyactive GT with auto since the manual was not available. Wow! What a difference the transmission makes. Drivability is greatly improved with such a slick shifter and smooth clutch. It's the best manual I've driven, having previously owned 06 and 09 Mazda 3's with manual. Engine power is modest but made more than bearable due to excellent handling and truly outstanding gas mileage. Add to that a fully functional in-dash touchscreen navigation, blind spot monitoring, keyless entry and ignition, auto wipers, and articulating headlights and you have a great automobile.

Manual transmission Bluetooth audio In-dash navigation Hatchback versatility High gas mileage High Fun to drive quotient

None so far!

Don't buy if you have bad roads
By steve333

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I actually wanted a sporty handling car, at least for a compact. However, I was not prepared for the horrible ride quality the 3 has on anything but perfect roads. The car feels unstable, the freeway ride is awful with the car tramlining all over the place. 2 dealers told me that's just the way the car rides. Biggest mistake was buying this car over the Chevy Cruze.

Decent seats Ergonomic Nice looking car

Better ride needed, way better No alloys? Come on, Mazda Worst oem tires I have ever seen

Bye '13 Focus, Hello Skyactiv!!
By mazda3_2013

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I traded my '13 Ford Focus (that I bought brand new), for my brand new Mazda3. Let me tell you this car is better in all aspects. The Focus was very nice, but could not get used to the Dual Clutch transmission. I was in heaven when I test drove my Mazda, it drives better then the Focus, it shifts better, handles better. Everyone says how the Mazda3 has hard plastic all over the place on the inside, I don't know about you but I don't drive and tap my fingers on the dashboard at the sometime. Yes, somethings could of been made and/or placed different, but I've never seen a car where everything is perfect, but the Mazda3 comes pretty darn close.

Skyactiv, seat comfort

Base radio and should come stranded with Bluetooth

AMAZING!!!
By dolphingray

2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This is one of the best car i ever bought. It's incredibly good performance, slick, compact fast and very fuel efficient at 28/40 mpg! that's amazing. It has all the technologies in it "skyactive" there's nothing more i can ask for.

Bluetooth, ipod, usb input. Bose sound..advance keyless entry and keyless start..blind spot sensor.

none at this time.