Very Impressed
By ms_addy on
2012 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan w/SKYACTIV-G (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I spent a whole day with my father test driving cars. It was around 6pm that I had my chance to test drive my Mazda 3. Let me tell you, it is an awesome ride! I was trading in my 07 eclipse and looking for a four-dour under 20k. I tried hyundais and honda but I felt like I was driving a car for my mother. The mazda 3 I got had everything I wanted and then some! I'm a young lady finishing College and needed something with good gas mileage without being weak and slow.
Favorite Features
Excellent acceleration (it has the power that I KNOW the elantra and civic don't have), under 20k, sporty look, sterdy steering wheel, beautiful display, lots of cargo space ( especially when you fold down the back seats), skyactiv, lots of space and room, adjustable seats to accomodate people my height.
Suggested Improvements
Loud road noise compared to competitors, not a smooth ride, single-disk not 6-disk, I feel the center console is too far back and awkward and I personally do not like the look of the rear/trunk. It looks like a squished face.