2012 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: I love it

2012 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

2012 Mazda 3 Hatchback

I love it
By kylejj on

2012 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Hatchback w/SKYACTIV-G (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I traded in my Honda Civic for this car and I am now a Mazda guy after loving my Honda. I test drove and researched many of makes and models, but ended up finding Mazda was just a better car and then the price made it even better. The car is a blast to drive and I do drive very hard, but still return an average of 34mpg for 50/50 city/hwy driving. The car handles great, but does have a tight suspension where I feel all the bumps, but that is because the roads in Indiana are awful. The controls are great and easy to use. (no navigation). There is plenty of room for 4 adults and our luggage. I love the versatility of the Hatchback.

The sporty drive and feel. The versatility of the hatchback. The controls are easy to read and find. A manual transmission (hard to find now days). Lots of cup holders and storage.

More options with the manual transmission! The info screen needs to give more info, for example when the radio is on, display the artist and song title. A light in the trunk/hatch area that turns on when the lift gate is opened.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review