2012 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: GREAT CAR!!! FORGET FADING COR

2012 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Prod. End 09/11)

GREAT CAR!!! FORGET FADING COROLLA AND PLASTIC INJECTED HYUNDAI
By zoomhugger on

2012 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 09/11 (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

BEST car ever invested with more appreciation to Mazda company than what I expected in other compact cars. NEVER will I own the cliche Toyota or plastic injected Hyundai. Forget about people saying "oh, you have to have car as reliable as Toyota or Honda.. BS. Any car in the Mazda line are much reliable and better built than family picnic Corolla, experimental Elantra, questionable crush proof Civic and BMA wanna-be Jetta also over-compensating interior light show Focus. Very glad to own a car that not what everyone on the road is whining about . I feel totally safe in this car than my Honda. I'd recommend this car to anyone and will continue to follow future Mazda's.

Favorite Features

Very fun to drive, sharp styling like no other car has. Styling stands out better and bends the rules in looking more in what you paid for unlike your average compact car. LOVE the quiet engine and handling is one of the leading best in it class. Radio, dash and other common controls are logical and enough to read and work. Side mirrors are big enough to see. Cup holders are everywhere and small pockets for change or crap is my plus-plus. Check out the glove compartment. You can hide books in there. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Bluetooth that I have. Very clear and simple to use.

Suggested Improvements

NOTHING TO TAMPER WITH GREAT QUALITY!