A truly perfect car!
By claycrenshaw on
2012 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Hatchback w/SKYACTIV-G (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
Safety, horsepower, fuel efficiency, value, reliability, and FUN, all in one! Every second behind the wheel of my new Mazda3 is incredible. With Mazda's super reliable track record under the belts of my friends and family and the assurance of my vehicle being a Top Safety Pick, I know that I'll be driving my kids around in this car years from now. So many great features and incredibly fun to drive, and I am still in disbelief at how hard my dealer [non-permissible content removed] worked to get me behind the wheel of this amazing vehicle. You can certainly trust them to put you in the car of your dreams! I would recommend this car to anyone any day!
Favorite Features
I'm already seeing the financial benefits of 40 MPG, and thanks to Mazda's new Skyactiv Technology, I didn't have to sacrifice any horses for fuel economy. 155 HP! Drives like a sports car and sips gas like a Prius. Also, being a big audio guy, the built-in auxiliary input has been so useful. The Bluetooth hands-free has also been a great help since I've preferred to drive my new car with both hands on the wheel. It's incredibly intuitive and functions great. Lots of space for toting around gear. The sparkly Graphite Mica finish and alloy wheels are classy but HOT! Last but not least, the switchable manual transmission is super fun whenever you feel like going for a little extra ZOOM.
Suggested Improvements
I have yet to find a shortcoming!