2012 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
My first Mazda
By reillyj6 on 12/20/11 08:29 AM (PST)

2012 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 09/11 (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2012 Mazda iTouring a little over 2 months ago after selling my Acura tsx and I could not be happier. I am just about to his my 5,000 mile mark and so far it has been great!! I also am 6'3" and there is plenty of room for me in the drivers seat, but no one can sit behind me in the back. The car has plenty of "get-up-and-go" for getting on the highway. I have a family member who has a cx-9 that loves it and I test drove the three and I was set! One of my favorite cars I've had!! Also, the SkyActiv technology came out the week after i bought the car so I do not have it, but I average 35 mpg anyways.

Another Mazda in the Garage
By rangermutt on 12/06/11 08:44 AM (PST)

2012 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan w/SKYACTIV-G (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

We purchased a 2012 Mazda3 i Touring w/Skyactiv engine and auto tranny in Blue Sky Mica a couple of weeks ago and so far could not be happier. The combined mpg is 35 at present which includes about 40% in-town. This is our first new car since 1985 so hoping for many happy, trouble-free miles. We did, however, hedge our bet with the purchase of the extended warranty.

My Fourth Mazda and the Best Yet!
By guitar_guy on 12/02/11 03:27 AM (PST)

2012 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this after finally retiring and selling my 2003 Eclispe, that was still running strong after 200,000 miles. I love this car. I had test driven others in this class, but the 2012 Mazda 3 could not be matched in terms of combination of preformance, comfort and styling. The build on this car is solid. The manual shifting on this car is smooth as silk, and the gear ratios are very good. I love that the car is equipped with timing chain and stainless steel exhaust, which make for a relatively maintenance-free vehicle. Looking forward to the next 200,000 mile in my fun-to-drive Mazda 3. A great transition from sports car to great performace sedan.

Amazing, Fun Car with great gas mileage!
By rbtower2 on 11/12/11 15:22 PM (PST)

2012 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan w/SKYACTIV-G (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought this car a couple days ago but already am in love with it!! The new SkyActiv technology is incredible. I have driven 250 miles 80% highway 20% city and am averaging 39 MPG! I love the Mazda3 styling inside and out. I got the Dolphin Gray Mica and the color is beautiful. Inside everything is really great too. I am learning all about the bluetooth system and Its amazing being able to play my Iphone music over the stereo as well and send and recieve calls =) I cant wait to be over the break in period so I can try out the engine to its full potential. The handling is outstanding as well.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan in VA is:

$142 per month*