2011 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Great Car for the Money

2011 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great Car for the Money
By darth_flatus on

2011 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Bought my 5 door Grand Touring new about a month ago. Absolutely love this car. I consider myself a car "junkie" who loves to drive. I drive about 1,000 miles per month for work, and let me tell you, this car makes it a completely different experience to drive. The handling is great, the 2.5L engine feels like a V6, the seats are comfy...I could go on and on. My friends, family, and neighbors are all intrigued by the look of the car and once they get in and ride in it they walk away impressed. The backseat is a little tight on leg room, but, my kids fit just fine. Averaging 25 MPG do far with mixed but mostly city driving. Good numbers when you consider the power the engine puts out.

There really isn't anything I do not like about this car. My favorite features are the auto climate control, the BOSE stereo, the handling, horsepower, and torque.

I really don't have any. The interior is top notch. The mechanicals are perfect. The only real improvement would be a little more leg room in the second row. As I said earlier, my kids fit just fine. Two adults fit fine as well, but, on a longer trip it might get rough sitting there. That doesn't affect me too much though.