2011 Mazda Mazda3 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great car! I recommend it.

2011 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Review

Great car! I recommend it.
By pwrofjoe on

2011 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was caught between buying a Honda Civic, VW Jetta or the Mazda3. The Civic lacked substance.. it was simple, not sporty, lacked knobs and features. The VW fell in the same category as the Civic, it was just blah. Dont get me wrong, they are great cars, but their design lacks a statement. It's just another car parked at the grocery store. The Mazda3 has great design, modern and a nice body kit. The interior feels solid and luxurious. Some people like the the front grill and others dont. In all honesty, if you dont sport a turbo charger, a big block engine or some NA performance engine, you dont need to have an aggressive front grill. The Mazda3 is a fun car and should be smiling! Enjoy!

Favorite Features

6 speed manual and clutch. Responsive suspension and handling. Exterior design. Upscale instrument cluster. Dual exhaust.

Suggested Improvements

Seat could be designed to support a bit wider folks. Seats should be able to sit lower. Sometimes I feel like I'm sitting too high in the car even though I've adjusted the seat all the way down. Auto off/on headlights should be standard. Allow quick tap turn signals instead of having to hold down the turn signal.