2011 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Good but not great

2011 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Good but not great
By lisal79 on

2011 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

We recently bought a Mazda 3 right before Christmas. My husband and I both just loved the way it looked and drove. We didn't even notice the 'goofy' grin, and even noticing now, I think it's cute. I do wish that the car got better gas mileage. Right now we're getting about 25mpg which isn't great. That is one of my regrets with purchasing this car considering that gas prices are starting to rise again.

Many features come standard with this car. Such as the hands free bluetooth. The car is just fun to drive and handles extremely well.

Better gas mileage. This is a BIG one. There's really no excuse as to why it's so bad other than they just didn't try to make it better. Also it would be nice if the options for this car were able to be purchased without having to buy packages. I would have loved to get the keyless entry along with a few other things, but you had to buy the Tech package, which also forces you to buy the moonroof package. The moonroof takes away a good 3-4 inches of head space. Not worth the money when you're bumping your head on the roof of your car when you hit a bump in the road.