Awesome little car!
By sixkyej on
2011 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
I purchased this car 9 months ago and I couldn't be more happy with it! After trading in a 2000 Volvo S80 that was falling apart after almost 120K miles, I decided to get this car because I didn't want to pay any more repair costs. I haven't had one problem with this car yet! I got the i Sport 2.0L auto version, didn't come with all the bells and whistles, but since it's only me driving it and I was looking for economy rather than luxury, I decided to go with this model. But even for the standard edition it has plenty of features and feels like a luxury car. I plan on keeping this car for a long time!
Favorite Features
Beautiful design inside and out! Handles great, very sporty. Tight and responsive steering and stopping. Very little to no lag when punching it to get onto the highway. Has a lot of power for a 4 cyl engine. Quiet ride on the both side streets and the highway. High quality materials and attractively designed cabin features. Good gas mileage, not the best, but a lot better than my previous car, which is a plus in my book. Has a good amount of trunk space.
Suggested Improvements
The back seat area is a little cramped, but since it's just me driving most of the time, it not that big of a deal to me. The audio controls are a little funky to navigate, but you get used to them after a while.