2011 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Zoom to the Front
By NateM on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is my first brand new car and after a year of researching cars I couldn't help but go with the Mazda. I owned a '90 MX-6 that had 261k on it when I sold it. This car gets compliments at gas stations and in drive-thru's. The gauge cluster invites you into a cockpit that tells you this car wants driven. Handling is world class, power is peppy, and people are amazed when I tell them I have the 6 spd Manual. Love love this car.

Having fun already!
By MazdaHappy on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

First Mazda ever and I am happy to say I am loving the car already. I am coming out of a Mitsu Lancer Evo 2008 which was an excellent car but too pricey. I commute a few times per week to work & appts so I wanted something reliable but affordable. So far I am enjoying the ride, fit (I'm 6'2", 200 lbs), and styling. I looked at a 2010 model but decided on the 2011. Build quality is excellent. The ride is as advertised and the interior is awesome. I would highly recommend this vehicle for anyone looking for a sedan with ample room and comfort. Can't go wrong with resale value either.

The 3 is go-go
By tom-tom on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I was going to buy a Honda fit sport but was concerned about the lack of hp, 4 wheel disc brakes, useful sun-visors and tight legroom for my 71 1/2 inch frame. For a bit more money the Mazda 3 hatchback addressed all of these issues and rides and looks better too. (the smiley grill is livable, and I prefer a happy car) The only trade-off was settling for less gas mileage than the fit offered, but the rewards are worth it. I call the Mazda 3S hatchback "Honda Fits' better looking big brother".

fun fun fun
By baker on 09/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I am in my mid 60's===not the typical buyer of this type of car . This car is a hoot to drive . Just a lot of fun . Reminds me of my younger years when I would just go for a ride to have fun . Responsive handling and more than enough power .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mazda Mazda3 in VA is:

$142 per month*