2011 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
To much oil loss
By dacrunner on 12/19/11 09:35 AM (PST)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased a 2011 Mazda3 seven months ago, and have 21,000 miles. My local Mazda dealer has changed the oil every 5,000 miles using 5W20F oil. Every oil change the level has been a quart low. At the 10,000 mile change I ask the service manager to check the level before the oil was drained, he did and confirmed it to be a qt. low. At the 15,000 mile changed they again checked the oil and confirmed it to be a qt. low, and that we had an issue. At 20,000 miles they again said it was low but that was acceptable for my engine. The service manager just called me and said he has it in writing that 1 qt./1500 miles is acceptable for my car and I should be very pleased my car does as well as it is.

I love my new 3
By jlmm3 on 11/20/11 10:41 AM (PST)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a 2007 3s in 09 and loved it until I traded in and got my 2011 3s 2.5 with a 6 speed. This car is awesome it is fun to drive very quick and has good top end speed too. it is very well laid out both inside and out as well especially that dual exhaust.

Great car! I recommend it.
By pwrofjoe on 01/27/11 08:12 AM (PST)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was caught between buying a Honda Civic, VW Jetta or the Mazda3. The Civic lacked substance.. it was simple, not sporty, lacked knobs and features. The VW fell in the same category as the Civic, it was just blah. Dont get me wrong, they are great cars, but their design lacks a statement. It's just another car parked at the grocery store. The Mazda3 has great design, modern and a nice body kit. The interior feels solid and luxurious. Some people like the the front grill and others dont. In all honesty, if you dont sport a turbo charger, a big block engine or some NA performance engine, you dont need to have an aggressive front grill. The Mazda3 is a fun car and should be smiling! Enjoy!

Zoom to the Front
By NateM on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is my first brand new car and after a year of researching cars I couldn't help but go with the Mazda. I owned a '90 MX-6 that had 261k on it when I sold it. This car gets compliments at gas stations and in drive-thru's. The gauge cluster invites you into a cockpit that tells you this car wants driven. Handling is world class, power is peppy, and people are amazed when I tell them I have the 6 spd Manual. Love love this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan in VA is:

$139 per month*