Used 2011 Mazda 3 i Sport Sedan Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Sporty and Dependable sedan!
By Nadine O.

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for almost 3 years now, I bought it certified-previously owned at a Mazda Dealership in Saratoga Springs, NY. I've driven it from New York to Arizona, from Arizona to New Mexico (Several times), from Arizona to Utah (Several times), From Utah to Nevada. I currently live in Salt Lake City. I've put several thousand miles on my car since I got it. I started with 30,000 and I am now at 80,000. It has been a phenomenal experience to say the least. Not only is this car reliable, but it's very sleek. I have the 2011 Mazda 3 i Touring, silver with a spoiler. I'm 4'11", so the car seems very spacious to me. My husband is 6' and fits okay, in my car. His head can touch the ceiling (with ease), but even he has taken road trips with me and has grown to love this little car. My father-in-law has a Mazda as well, he has the Mazda 6 because he couldn't quite fit in the Mazda 3 model very well (he's about 6'4" and disabled).
One of the greatest things about this car, in my opinion is the reliability. Out of all the usage I've put it through, I have not had to repair anything but the tires. I found this impressive, especially since it's a previously owned car. It's been wonderful to me. I love that I can trust it in the snow, rain, etc. I love the headlight features that turn with the steering wheel and I love that my tires will seemingly "autocorrect" themselves when I'm slipping. It's a wonderful vehicle. I sure love it and I plan to keep it until it completely breaks.
The only upgrade I can see myself doing is possibly getting a bigger vehicle when my husband and I decide to have children, but even then, I have transported little ones in the back. Little snug, but still very spacious for the size and abilities of the car. Needless to say, I love this car!