Used 2011 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Mazda 3
By gatski

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great car!!! Lots of fun to drive

Instrument panel is not easy to see

Great Sporty Car at a Great Price!
By gigit

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I loved my Mazda 3, which I recently gave to my husband when I bought a new Corolla. It looks so nice, I'm crazy about the style of it. It's a fun ride as well, and it's at a great price. We have had a few repairs on it. The front and back brakes went out very early and the horn broke, but these are minor problems. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the jet black interior. It's a great car and I'd definitely recommend getting one. Gas mileage isn't as good as what I hoped for, but it's not terrible either. I think the new Mazda's with Skyactiv technology get better gas mileage. I also find that the paint chips easily (I have a white model)

Wheels come standard, integrated satellite XM radio option, and the drop dead gorgeous look the car has. IMO it's the best looking car on the road for the price point.

Upgrade the interior

Great Economy Car
By ingersom

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

the exterior of the car for this price range is fantastic! the subtle lines the beautiful headlights are a total turn on, however the interior is bland using black cloth and some silver trim throughout the whole car. you can be sure its not luxury. the features of the car are pretty limited but it does have bluetooth which is now a must have and pretty much all i needed... the ride is very stiff so if u frequent crappy roads u will feel every bump but when u get it out on a smooth fresh paved road with plenty of curves well... theres a reason why i have 4 tickets. road noise is pretty high especially in the backseat but at least while your back there you will have plenty of leg room

bluetooth sport transmission large trunk

improved interior automatic headlights electric seats

Excellent car, fun to drive
By mjs23

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned my 2011 Mazda3 for about a month, and I have never been happier with a car. I purchased it after a bad car accident, at a time when I never thought I'd feel safe or happy driving again. This car has changed my mind. I was drawn to it because of the great safety ratings, and the test drive I took it on sealed the deal. I average about 32 mpg, for a mixture of city and hwy. The road noise can seem a little loud sometimes, but not too bad. Nice acceleration, the handling feels almost sporty and it corners on a dime. The ride feels comfortable to me as well. Finally, I love the way the car looks inside and out, and my friends are always commenting on how nice it is.

Handling, gas mileage, interior and exterior design

Road noise

Excellent Car!
By christophe111

2011 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Mazda 3 brand new 7 months ago, and don't have a single regret. I love the handling, and wanted a manual, but decided an automatic was better suited to my long commute which often leaves me sitting in traffic. Everything has worked perfectly, and other than routine maintenance I haven't had it to the dealer for anything.

Great interior, headlights are great at night, very fuel efficient despite reputation for not being near the top of class (consistently best the hwy rating with mixed driving), hard-to-beat handling/fun-to-drive factor.

Would be nice to have a more up-to-date screen/interface for radio, etc. Looks dated and isn't space efficient. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.