2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I have had my 2010 Mazda 3s for about 18 months now and overall I'm quite satisfied with some draw backs. I decided to spend a little bit extra money and upgrade from the iTouring to the Sport sedan. I think that the Mazda interior is very stylish and great quality. There are a lot of amenities packed into that little tiny car. The car has great pick up especially when you stomp on the throttle in third gear, you can really feel the torque.
- Great stock sound system (do not pay extra for bose it sucks)
- Great pick up
- Quality material
- Fun to drive
- Xenon headlights with adaptive driving really makes driving at night easy.
- The front cabin is quiet spacious
- The dashboard makes it look like a spaceship with many buttons on the steering wheel including the bluetooth phone
- I like how when you close the doors it feels sturdy and not like plastic.
- HORRIBLE stock tires. The 17' Yokohama's are horrible quality. I had to replace the two front tires at 7,000 miles because they got a bubble and blew out.
- The breaks warp really easy.
- Mazada needs to work on the sport suspension. Sometimes when going over a bump it feels really rough.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.