Zoom Zoom - Mazda 3 s Grand Touring -WOW
By Sir Force on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
Having driven 2,500 miles in just over a month this car is fun to drive! Daily commutes are really enjoyable. I was originally looking at the speed but when none were available with the options I wanted the sales guy suggested driving the 3s GT - I was hooked. Plenty of power and it runs on cheap gas compared to the turbo version. The amenities such as heated seats, heated mirrors, xeon headlights, led tail lamps, and great sound this care is very enjoyable at a great price! I would buy the Mazda 3s GT again in a heartbeat. I can not believe the value I feel I get from this car and how refined this vehicle is. Highly recommended, drive one and see for yourself!
Favorite Features
Nav, Bose Sound, Moonroom, Heated mirrors, led tail lamps, keyless entry/push button start, Bluetooth integration including audio streaming, heated seats, rain sensing wipers, auto on/off headlights, tire pressure monitoring, additional rear lock/unlock button on hatchback.
Suggested Improvements
allow a few more features or voice prompt navigation so it can be configured while driving.