This wasn't written just after purchased
By kdresch on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
Unlike most reviews that are written just after the car was purchased and are 100% positive because you are so excited, this one is being written four months after purchase, after you get to know the car and it's positives and negatives. Hope it helps you. After driving BMW 3 series cars since 1982 I have to say I'm overall impressed with my Mazda 3 hatchback. It beats my old, aging, E36 Bimmer hands down. The suspension is downright TIGHT, the control is superb. Acceleration with my 6 speed manual transmission is super quick. To me the turbo is overkill.
Favorite Features
1)Great handling, plenty of power and torque, 2)Mostly nice fit and finish 3)17" alloy wheels and tires. Supportive Seats. 4)Std radio sounds great, no need for Bose system. Every rider impressed.
Suggested Improvements
1) Needs a temperature GAUGE - I can't believe they forgot this! 2)Can't get used to smiley grill. 3)Hatchback rear seat back has just a cheap, thin piece of nonwoven fabric covering it - already ripping with normal cargo use! 3) Clutch surfaces making noise. Finally going away at 3,500 miles.