2010 Mazda Mazda3 Consumer Review: There's a reason for all this

2010 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Review

s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

There's a reason for all this love.
By jbevel on

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I compared this ride to the Honda Civic, Toyota Matrix, and Scion xB. Test drove all of them... saving the Mazda for last. What did the Mazda do that the other cars did not? It put a big fat smile on my face. I had to leave the dealer, knowing that I could not negotiate for this car... at the moment (I wanted it too much!) It's an excellent value for under $20K. Great attention to detail, excellent interior, fantastic to drive. The Dynamic Stability Control is awesome, turn it off to squeal tires...and to really feel the difference it makes! Love the ways it says "zoom-zoom" when I get in... then... "hello" when I turn it on.... then "goodbye" when I leave. LoL.

Favorite Features

Blue Tooth - Easy to pair my phone. Calls work great, and will also stream music from my phone (bluetooth audio). The sporty ride, the power of the 2.5L engine, the Manual 6 spd. I love the interior and love to drive it at night...interior lighting is very cool. Love the way it welcomes me...

Suggested Improvements

The color of the Multi-Info-Display should match the colors of the other info imo. Rear legroom is tight, though I love the hatch.