2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Awesome Mazda 3 2.5l.

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda 3

s Grand Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Awesome Mazda 3 2.5l.
By chaps6 on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

An update to my review below now that it's got 75k miles. I have done 30k miles in 3 years and so far have had no issues at all with reliability. The car runs like it is brand new, the transmission is extremely smooth shifting. The interior still looks great and materials are holding up very well. All I have done is change 2 front tires, the oil and other fluids. The one thing that really bugs me though is a squeaky back shelf when it is cold outside. It is very very annoying and very loud and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Maybe it's a simple fix but I haven't figured it out. The drive in incredible - extemely responsive, very nimble handling and is quick when you want it to be. The tiptronic manual option is a real blast to use. I'd buy this car again if only for the squeaky shelf - but I plan on giving it to my kids in a couple of year as I think it will be a very safe first car. The car is 6 years old, but the design was ahead of the curve, so it still looks like a new car design.

I bought the Mazda with 34k miles on the clock.
It has all the bells and whistles...sat nav, bose, keyless entry, zenon, bucket seats etc.
I have now done about 10,000 miles without a single issue.
I hope to have this car for at least another 100k miles...perhaps pass it onto my kids when they are old enough to drive.
It feels incredibly safe, very assured on the road and pretty sporty.
It'’s no race car but it really handles well and has create torque when you put your foot down.
I looked at all sorts of other cars first…golf, accord, mini, jetter, passat, hyundai's etc…none came close to the reviews this got…which is why I bought it.

• Instrumentation
  • Fuel economy
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review