2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Awesome Mazda 3 2.5l.

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Awesome Mazda 3 2.5l.
By chaps6 on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the Mazda with 34k miles on the clock. It has all the bells and whistles...sat nav, bose, keyless entry, zenon, bucket seats etc. I have now done about 10,000 miles without a single issue. I hope to have this car for at least another 100k miles...perhaps pass it onto my kids when they are old enough to drive. It feels incredibly safe, very assured on the road and pretty sporty. It’s no race car but it really handles well and has create torque when you put your foot down. I looked at all sorts of other cars first…golf, accord, mini, jetter, passat, hyundai’s etc…none came close to the reviews this got…which is why I bought it.

People complain about the Sat Nav having a tiny screen...but really it is perfectly fine. The bose system is incredible when turned up high volume - it is EAR SHATTERINGLY loud and never distords on max volume. Bucket seats are very cool looking and really hold you in the seat when zipping around corners. You get a whole lot of features for the prices...I love the keyless start.

It get's odd squeaks and rattles inside when the temperature is cold outside..can be quite annoying at times...but the rest of the car makes up for this.