2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: For the price it's a good car!

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda 3

i Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

For the price it's a good car!
By Kelly W on

2010 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a solid car and overall I'm happy with my purchase. The two problems that I have is that my driver seat SQUEAKS and I hate it! The other problem is that the clutch pedal does not seem to go down very smooth...though it does not affect the driving of the car. I will have to have them look into these problems. I got the very basic model as I did not have many options available to me for the standard (stick shift) transmission. This basic model did not come with power door locks or an alarm and I think that is ridiculous in 2010.

I like that this car is very unique and not that many people have them. It gets good gas mileage and I love how it handles on the road. The stick shift is fun to drive! I love the radio control on the steering wheel and all the buttons are convenient to reach for the driver.

Make the seats better, the clutch pedal more smooth, power door locks and alarms should be standard on every car, and the radio is mediocre at best. Also the big grill in the front looks terrible and I got a black car to mask that silly grill so it would not be that noticeable!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review