Responsive
By ACTD on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
Steering, handling, ride, and throttle response are nearly perfect. This car reacts to control inputs without hesitation while maintaining a comfortable ride. This is a true driver's car. No other cars in the compact class can compete. The true competition is in the near luxury class. I have owned Audi, Lexus, and Acura, and I don't feel like anything is missing from the Mazda 3. The 167hp will not win a drag race, but the power delivery is smooth with quick throttle response. Plus, there always seems to be plenty of power reserve waiting for merging and passing. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
Favorite Features
I love the way the car drives. The xenon headlights are nice. Plus, the sound system is excellent. MPG is only o.k. for the performance level, but I expect to make this better with full synthetic oil at the first change. (2-3 MPG)
Suggested Improvements
The seat bottom is narrow. I haven't decided whether I like it or not. Plus, the stereo head unit does not display artist and track information when using bluetooth audio. I would like to have more information and control.