2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: One of a KInd!

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

One of a KInd!
By Stuntman Bob on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

This replaces my 2008 Mazda3 GT hatch that was the identical trim with Bose/Roof package. The differences though are stark and immediately obvious.I was nervous as in jan. when I got it the reviews were limited and die-hard Mazda3 people were ragging it into the ground for design which turned out to be something that grew on everybody once they bought the car and experienced perfection. We were all scared it would not be better than its predecessor, well it is and in every category, Suspension,Engine, Transmission, Interior noise level, European feel and interior materials. It's a car that I already know is destined to be one of the all time greatest cars ever built- forget the class its in.

Favorite Features

It's actually impossible to list everything but I will list whats been improved, The transmission is pure silk and it dialed in far better than many German cars which many German cars use Japanese Transmissions anyway - Porsche for example. ALL 911's have their transmissions shipped over from Japan.