2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: No Regrets!

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

No Regrets!
By MikeyMike on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I haven't had one regret on this purchase since day 1. I've owned 7 cars and excluding my 1970 Triumph, this is the most fun car I've ever driven. The handling, comfort and features all fit my driving style perfectly. I can take off-ramps at speeds that scare my wife, take off when I need to move quick, idle quietly at red lights, etc. I'm not quite hitting the EPA mileage, but I drive hard and I get about 22-25 city depending on how rough I run it. Only quality issue I have is the cover to my GPS memory card on the dash broke and fell off on it's own. They replaced it free, but annoying to deal with. And for those that don't like the "smile" grill, I love it!

Love the handling! Got the tech package and really loving the advanced key system, push button start, and the little navi screen (turns out to be a good size). Had an SUV before, so I'm getting used to the low profile tires (hello curb rash!) Oh, and heated seats are AWESOME in winter.

Two main complaints (petty I know), 1. There's no engine oil temp guage on the dash (I have the auto climate control) How will I know when I'm running hotter than usual but not yet over heating? Also, for $1700 the TECH package should have the dimming rear view mirror. MPG's don't compare to others