My second awesome mazda 3 !
By Mark on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I love this mazda 3! I bought a 2007 mazda3 in 07 and now I bought a 2010 mazda3 S grand touring this year. I love everything about it, the s gt comes with everything a BMW has. Power seats, heated seats, power locks, windows, rain sensor, sun roof, Bose sound, blue tooth for phone and ipod, aux port, leather seats, 2.5l 4 cylinder that will kick any 4 cylinder in its category. Stability and traction control are awesome in the snow and for high speeds! Never had any problems owning my 07 for 3 years and never had a problem with my new 2010, now with 14,000 miles on it. I get 25 mpg average and i drive like crazy person lol. This car does curves like a champ and responds really well!
Favorite Features
traction and stability control for high speed curves and snow. heated leather (optional) Bose sound (optional) sun roof (optional) price of my top of the line 3 was 25k in Utah
Suggested Improvements
Where I get in on the left side of the drivers seat is starting to wrinkle the leather because the side is to high and my rear hits it when i get in so it folds. I am not overweight, im 6 2" 190 lbs, but i cant jump that part of the seat when I get in.