2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: More Than I Expected!

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

More Than I Expected!
By Truthsayer on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I traded my 2008 M3 HB GT w/Bose-Roof pack the exact same trim and package as the 2010 that I got. Scared like heck that it would not be as good I took the plunge. This car has turned out be to Superior in every way. More solid build, better handling, more power, smoother transmission by leaps & bounds. This trans mated with the new 2.5 is a marriage made in heaven. It doedn't hunt or over shift and electronically is dialed in better than my BMW was. It hits gears on the money and the new frame makes this thing float along better than a Lexus is250 -no lie. It's smooth, responsive and at 80 you feel like launching to 150 with ease. I cant begin to describe the value of this car- unbelievable-tops

Transmission,Solid feel,refined luxury car feel,super duper handling machine without the teeth rattling like B4.All around "Pinch Me I can afford it and can't believe I own it" aurora, Stereo( Bose ) Xenon lights that have Adapting left/right steering connection . Capacity is perfect as is size.

Remove other cars from in front of me as I constantly am rolling up on people that don't seem to have vehicles that want to go as fast with as little effort. Keeping the turn signals in the side view mirrors would have been good because that was a great feature that they eliminated after the launch.