Mazda 3 Sport GX
By vincentf on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
Well when I first got this car I was super excited, because I got a great deal and I was sick of driving my corolla for the past 7 years before that. Everything was fine first couple of month and then things started to annoy me. I started having very bad condensation problem on the inside of the car. Went to multiple dealerships and they couldnt fix the problem they suggested I always keep my AC on which i thought was stupid. Next thing is the squeeky breaks as well as my squeeky driver seat when in a certain position. Last thing was I had to replecase one of the belts after 28k and it wasnt covered by warranty i had to dish out $120.
Favorite Features
Overall this car is more exciting than a corolla however in the 7 years that I have owned a corolla I've never had any of the issues I am having with the Mazda 3. It is also worse on gas than my corolla and its only a 2L engine :S I will not be buying another Mazda or recommending it to anyone I know. My next car will most likely be a Honda Accord or something with proven reliability.