2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Makes long commutes fun and sp

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Makes long commutes fun and sporty
By ThrilledCommuter on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car! I considered an Audi A3 TDI, which was easily $15K more, but am ecstatic I got the Mazda3. More Money does not equal a better car! My Mazda3 has the technology package and moon & tune package, so I am smiling all the way to work. It performs pretty well, and has awesome cornering. However, downshifting can sometimes be slow. But that is the only mediocrity I have with the car. My mileage varies from 25 - 28 depending on how much highway driving I do. But that is something I expected before buying. The technology package rocks! I don't mind the navigation screen size, and love the bluetooth audio streaming. Very comfortable all around, and hints of high quality material.

Personalizing things like auto-lock when walking away from car, Push-button ignition, Vicinity keyless entry, Exterior Styling, Interior lighting at night, Cornering, Acceleration, Bluetooth audio streaming from Iphone, Adaptive Headlights, Nagare parking lights

Bluetooth phone volume is low. Even though you can increase the volume, side-affect is high ringer and annoying voice saying "incoming call...", downshifting can be slow sometimes, As everyone says mpg can be better, but I'm ok with it considering the better performance.