2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: love it !

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback

love it !
By M3H on

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I did a lot of reviews on mazda3, civic, corolla, drive them all and wow, what a difference. You can really feel the power of mazda3, I love the features, you have all you need and they are really useful. I bought this hatchback at invoice price, graphite color to hide the smiling grille. I have the Bose package but my accords sound system is way far better than the Bose. Maybe because it doesn't have the subwoofer and only the front speakers are the Bose, the rest are standard. Over all, I love the aggressive look of the hatchback, civic and corolla just look so boring. We'll see this coming fall when the 2011 civic comes out. I'm a Honda boy, but the m3 hatchback is really a top competitor.

Bluetooth, ipod aux, 6 cd changer, 17 in wheels, low profile tires, side moldings, aggressive stance, hid headlights, clear tail lights, cup holder on backseat. Hopefully eibach will come out soon so I can lower it further.

subwoofer for the bose, the speakers doesn't sound bose at all.seats are too firm.better fuel economy

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review