2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Lots of car in a manageable pa

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Lots of car in a manageable package!
By hthomas on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Was looking for a fun-to-drive, economical car for daily use and after research, narrowed it down to the VW GTI or the Mazda 3. The VW was more powerful, but the Mazda3 GT 5-door won me over due to its premium features and content, pricing, an engine that doesn't require premium unleaded (unlike the VW), and its comfort and handling. I have had the car for over two months now, and I haven't regretted my decision one bit. I love my Mazda, and I love the fact that I got so many premium, luxury-level features in a small, nimble and efficient vehicle. The blue accent lighting in the interior is a nice touch, and the fit and finish seems to be great. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Keyless-entry system with proximity sensor and push-button ignition (keys never have to come out of the pocket!); bi-xenon adaptive swiveling headlights work very well; heated seats; integrated compact navigation system and trip computer; Bluetooth integration; hatchback versatility; great handling.

Would like an RDS display for regular radio stations (though there is an info display for satellite radio stations and certain CDs); would prefer that retained power after shut-off operate all windows and sunroof (only powers the driver-side window); sliding sun visors would help block sun better.