Legendary
By Stuntman Bob on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
Have you ever seen or driven A car and said "I wish I had purchased that when it was new". Well if so then you will understand this vehicle. Being the prior owner of 2007 Mazda3 I can clearly say that this car far exceeds the predecessor which was something I was worried about initially. I, like most, was gun shy about a 1st year car and took a chance. Boy did it pay off. This car is FAR beyond "best in class" this car will be branded as "one of the best cars ever made" in the class with the 1969-2002/BMW,1978- VW/GTI,2002-Subaru/WRX- etc. I wont even start on how great it is as you just need to read the surrounding reviews here and elsewhere. If you miss this gem, too bad I told you so will do.
Favorite Features
So I need to explain - Transmission- silk(auto), Handling/Suspension- tuned to perfection yet more sophisticated than previous years. You wont even know its Fwd and its handles better than many a Lexus, BMW, mbz by far- accessories/cant believe that you get what you do for the $$. Confidence inspiring.
Suggested Improvements
Well we still can't even make a perfect circle or Tire/Rim so we will always find flaw when we look for it-with the budget Mazda had for this car they worked out what amounts to be as close to perfect as can B either by luck or just great engineering. destined 2 B "one of greatest cars ever built"