2010 Mazda Mazda3 Consumer Review: Hell alot better than a 99 Toy

2010 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Review

s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Hell alot better than a 99 Toyota Camery
By JONBOS on

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Well this has been a great car for the past 2 weeks. Really Fun To Drive!! From a Toyota Camery, 4-speed auto; now I got a 6-speed Manual. What can be better?! The design is out of this world with the lights and that Graphite Grey paint job. Wicked, way better than white and a vinyl roof! Well its very sporty, I think Mazdaspeed had a hand in this, with the suspension. The Hatchback is very cool looking, best on the market, and love the versatility for cargo. Bluetooth is sweet (freak out the friends), they need to work on the voice recognition though. Interior is very comfortable in both back and front seats (rear windows go all the way down). I also looked at (Lancer and Imprezza) FAST!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, On-board Comuter (MPG, MILLAGE, Average MPG, and MILES TO EMPTY), Standard Radio Sounds Great, Auxilary Imput jack (slot armrest, also moves), 6 speed, 2.5L 167 HP=FAST!, Hatchback=Versatility, on- wheel buttons for Everything!, Verry safe!, satandard stability and traction control, 5 star

Suggested Improvements

Voice recognition for Bluetooth, Wind noise when back windows are down (but very common in cars), Auto Rear view mirror, roof material a little bland but not very noticeable, Grin everybody says is bad but depends on taste I like it(describes me), back of hatch gathers alot of dirt (also common).