happy so far
By highwaystar on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I'm really enjoying driving my new Mazda. It combines sportiness with practicality while giving me around 30 mpg's. This Grand Touring model is flush with several high end features such as the adaptive xenon headlights, memory drivers seat, and auto on headlights and wipers. My wife insisted on heated leather which we have need for much too often here in Wisconsin. Am currently having an issue with the outside temperature thermometer which is very slow to adjust to the actual temperature. A small problem perhaps but frustrating all the same. It was just such gremlins that led me to trade my 2006 VW Passat for this vehicle in hopes of higher Japanese build quality.
Favorite Features
Bose stereo is very nice, not quite the standard of the VW Dynaudio but better than most. GPS/NAV is a new feature for me and I like it. Bluetooth, heated leather, sporty looks, Graphite color, xenon headlights are bright, keyless start is cool. Uses 87 octane, no mandatory premium gas or syth oil.
Suggested Improvements
Backseat and trunk space a little cramped, if you need to haul luggage or golf clubs it may be a bit snug. Auto dimming rearview mirror should be standard on GT. A second sun visor would be handy to give coverage on side as well as front. A bit more cabin storage wouldn't go astray. Rear seat vents.