Great car for the money!!!!!!
By Alex on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I bought this car a the day after Christmas. I was looking at a VW GTI and a Honda Civic. The GTI was nice, but overpriced. The Civic was nice too, but lacked the "extras". So I looked into the 3. Wanted the HB for the extra storage capacity. This car has everything you could want in a car at a very reasonable price. I've only put 100 miles on it so far, but it is so much fun to drive! My aunt had a Mazda in the 80's and 90's. She drove it to the ground and never had any issues. Mazda makes a solid car. Making Car and Driver's 2010 top 10 list isn't too shabby either. MUST BUY!!!
Favorite Features
Love the design of the exterior. Looks very sporty. The clutch is so very smooth, Mazda tradition. The Bose surround sound system is unreal.
Suggested Improvements
I know the car is new, but a 4cyl should get closer to 30 mpg, even with this car's HP. The nav system should speak the street names. Do something to lighten the cabin noise. Make the car a little longer and give the passengers in the back more leg room. But to me, this is nitpicking.