2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Fun ride!

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Fun ride!
By Cindy C. on

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I needed something more fuel efficient than what I was in---- looked at this car and knew it was what I was looking for. Actually left the dealer two times to keep looking, but knew I'd be back. Buying a brand new car was not in my plans, but I am so glad I didn't talk myself out of it. I was looking for something sporty, yet fuel efficient, and fun to drive. I think I got all this and more with this car. I thoroughly enjoy driving it. It really is a great little car. Plenty of room for groceries in the hatchback area, and the sound system is pretty decent. I'm very happy with my purchase....

Blue-tooth phone feature is great, like the auxilliary jack for ipods, awesome sporty look, great visibility all around,great handling..... I really do love this car!

I think I'd rather see my MPH on the digital dash display instead of my average speed. Kind of seems irrelevant to know my average speed... I can see my MPH on the speedometer, of course, but its not digital.