2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Do not pass this car up!

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback

Do not pass this car up!
By ComputerKev on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My Wife an I purchased this car back in May 2009, after reviewing and test driving cars from BWM, VW, Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford, and Subaru, the Mazda 3 blows all of these other hatchbacks out of the water! First you will find none of the cars listed above that have all the features that you can get in the Mazda 3, the 4 Cylinder motor drive like a powerful 6, and the car feels and handles better than any other car in its class. If you are looking for a Fun to Drive, fuel efficient, Sports Car with family seating and storage look no farther than the Mazda 3. I promise after one test drive of this car you will be unable to get it out of your mind.

Wow this is hard we got the fully loaded Mazda 3, so I love the 10 Speaker Bose Sound System, the compact NAV high in the Dash, heated Leather seats, Sport Transmission, Sunroof, Fuel Mileage, handling, and well basically everything about the car.

The only improvement this car needs and it is just a small one is to reduce the road noise a little more on it. We live in Georgia so our roads are nice and I don't notice it as bad here, but when we leave the state on road trips some of our surrounding states have rough roads and U get some noise.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review